Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
This position is open in our London, Munich, Paris and New York offices. You can have a look for yourself to what it is to work in our cloudy hubs !
What does the Cloud Products team do?
The Cloud Products team is responsible for sourcing and delivering a world class set of cloud products delivered by the best people in the industry, exploiting our intellectual property and partner solutions to enable our customers to innovate.
How will you spend your days ?
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of the product features & collateral materials
- Being a subject matter expert, able to steer colleagues on technical issues
- Selecting appropriate technologies and their best use according to product requirements
- Ensuring smooth handover of product deliverables to product team & peers
- Contributing to blogging and documentation around the product development
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Producing internal and external documentation
- Discussing with peers and other colleagues to get feedbacks and lessons learned
- Contributing to customers meetings to present product features and get direct feedbacks while enabling customers to visualise product’s possibilities
- Identifying and developing opportunities to increase product’s added value
How to stand out ?
The Cloud Product Engineer is an experienced Cloud Systems Developer with a minimum of 5 years experience within a consulting organisation in engagements related to the product to develop and with the desire to build great products and create real value for customers but also for delivery teams. The CPE has also a collaborative spirit that thrives in an agile / startup environment. Executed in close collaboration with diverse teams across the business, this role requires a high degree of business acumen, technical chops and people skills. Your skills and traits will include but not be limited to:
- A solid experience and high certification level from Cloud providers (AWS at least, but Azure and/or GCP would be a plus).
- Systems administration skills including automation and orchestration
- Software development and/or automation in Python, Ruby, Go or any other modern language
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Eagerness to understand the functioning of complex systems and provide expert advice on technical matters
- Demonstrable working experience
Excellent communication skills:
- Within the Cloud industry, including conceptualising and delivering cloud solutions
- Solid Cloudreach experience within Cloud Enablement engagements related to the product assigned
- Confident and able to take responsibility for the technical output of a project
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn on the job
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Adoption of DevOps practices
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure design
- IT Security and governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
You can clearly articulate the vision and confidently communicate with all stakeholder levels: Cloudreach, Customer, 3rd Parties and Partners - both verbal and written. You are able to identify core messages and act quickly and appropriately.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe. This year, Lisbon !