Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century.
As a Product Manager, you will interact with engineering, sales, and marketing to bring products from concept to launch. You will lead product definition for a line of consumer electronics.
- Drive product requirements and define a cohesive product vision and strategy
- Manage internal stakeholders as well as 3rd party partners
- Use a data driven approach to navigate product tradeoffs
- Formulate and present recommendations to executive leadership
- Meet deliverables in tight timelines and thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Product management or product design experience
- Experience in building consumer electronics products and technologies
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- MS or PhD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Experience with building and launching consumer electronics.
- Startup/early stage company experience
Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.