Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing. Gwynnie Bee allows women to expand and extend their existing closets with new designers, prints, styles that they may have never tried before Gwynnie Bee. We aim to help women change their relationship to shopping and fashion by allowing them to experience Clothing without Commitment. We are headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Job Description -Technical Recruiter;
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter Technical Recruiter with expertise in building scalable, extensible talent pipelines, identifying and addressing sourcing bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products; Identify, communicate and implement best practices for recruitment. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycles - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
- Either B.Tech (IT. or Computer Science) MBA/PGDM , OR MCA
- 4+ years of experience in talent acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with candidates to conduct initial screening, and brief about technologies
- Strong process and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate must be hands-on and capable to work in multiple technical recruitment positions.
- Handling end to end recruitment for various positions of the company by visiting job portals like Linkedin, Monster, Naukri , candidate referrals.
- Qualifying and screening resumes under various skill sets and conducting preliminary telephonic interview.
- Getting the C.V's shortlisted & lining up the desired candidates for the interview.
- Coordination with the candidate for rounds of interview set and also clarifying doubts of the candidates.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills regarding the rates according to the skill set and comm. Skills.
- Scrutinizing the right candidate for the position and ask him to update his resume , making sure that he is available for the all the rounds of interview.
- Finding the right fit and negotiating the rates as per their skills and years of experience, conducting telephonic round.
- Doing Job Posting and Mass mailing for various vacant positions of the company.
- Maintaining tracker for sourcing profiles, status of the candidates and other activities.
- Briefing the candidates about the Organization, job profile, salary package, etc.
- Following up with the candidates until selection and joining and also conducting reference check of the selected candidates.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate Sourcing Champion who wants to make a difference in the organization by aligning processes and procedures with objectives
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with candidates and associates at all levels
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Strong interest in innovative recruitment solutions and process improvement
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills
- Strong Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook