Job Description: Senior Software Engineer (Backend Systems) 3-5 years
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with expertise in building scalable, extensible applications, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products; Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycles - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter who is passionate about problem solving across complex technology stack.
- Highly skilled back-end engineer using Object-Oriented programming preferably Java, exposure to open source libraries and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience in REST based programming using Restlet framework.
- Ability and experience in evaluation and integration of third party systems and libraries.
- Experience in writing system architecture, data structures, algorithm design and their optimization.
- Passion for performance benchmarking and debugging.
- Strong knowledge of web standards (i.e. REST/SOAP) concepts
- Knowledge of version control (GIT) and databases (MySQL)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multiple location organization).
- Experience in Test-driven development.
What you will be doing:
- Architect, Design and build scalable applications.
- Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements software system.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
- Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- B. Tech. in Computer Science from tier - 1 engineering colleges in India