Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing. Gwynnie Bee allows women to expand and extend their existing closets with new designers, prints, styles that they may have never tried before Gwynnie Bee. We aim to help women change their relationship to shopping and fashion by allowing them to experience Clothing without Commitment. We are headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Job Description Software Engineer For Delhi (Mobile App FrontEnd Technologist, iOS SE; Code - 04)
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter Software Engineer with expertise in building scalable, extensible and user-friendly mobile applications, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products; Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering.
Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycles - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
- BE/ME/M.Tech or equivalent, with a 2-4 years of experience in developing native mobile apps on ios, in-app browser
- The ideal candidate must be hands-on and capable to work in a team of highly talented ios engineers.
- The candidate is expected to work with product managers in understanding feature reqs, design, implement and test the app. Unit testing as well as and app automation are implicit part of responsibility.
- Experience in development of native ios app in Swift, Objective-C
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Experience in Conceptualize, design, build, and maintain high performance enterprise applications, reusable, and reliable code on iphones.
- Experience of Apple’s IDE, Xcode, Cocoa, Adaptive and responsive designs
- Experience in automated testing of mobile app using any testing framework
- Knowledge of Apple Certificates and Provisioning profile management and uploading build to the store
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Have published at least 5 quality iOS apps per Apple standards with good rating score.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking; optimization and automation.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle - design, develop, debug, document, maintain apps; and deliver (especially in a multiple site organization).
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of iOS ecosystem
- Contribution in 3rd party open source libraries.
- Knowledge of google analytics or other analysis package, A/B testing, Ad rendering platforms.
- Experience in Data Structures
- Experience with RESTful APIs, 3rd party libraries and JSON to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Exposure to other Mobile Platforms: Android, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, Hybrid frameworks.