We are currently growing our analytics team and are looking for leaders who want to have an impact in shaping the organization. As a leader in Prezi you amplify the company strategy and the voice of customers in your teams and you also represent your team’s voice when they are not present. You are coaching people and peers in context of mission, strategy and roadmap to help problems being solved aligned with Prezi’s goals. You are empathetic to individuals and help them unlock their true potential. You create an environment of trust and collaboration and help others doing the same.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity
- You have 3+ years of experience in a technical or analytical role for a tech, consulting, investment banking, or product management company having regularly used SQL, and at least one programming language [preferred: Python, R]
- You have 3+ years using Statistics and or high level math to interpret results and determine variances.
- You hold a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Economics, related field, or equivalent work experience
- You have experience working in a distributed environment (Hadoop), and have successfully taken projects from inception to production
- You are a great communicator, with a solid grasp on agile working practices and methods for analytics teams
- You have experience formulating or coaching someone to formulate a team's strategy and roadmap; you've collaborated and partnered effectively with several other teams
What are your core responsibilities:
- Team up with VP of Analytics to drive the vision for BI and Analytics at Prezi
- Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing team of product, business, and data analysts
- Lead and project manage technical work and analyses produced by the team
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional leaders in product, engineering, ux/design, and go-to-market teams
- Lead and prioritize deep dives into our data to uncover new product and business opportunities.
- Develop analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and metrics for the team to drive company impact
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and ways of working
- Create and sustain the growth-mindset of the analytics team and its individuals by providing a healthy feedback culture, with clear and common analytic standards
- Experience in a SaaS, or a freemium modeled company
- You are passionate about presenting
- An advanced degree