Gap Inc. Technology is looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for technology. We’re not your average IT shop, and this isn’t your average internship. In your 10 weeks with Gap Inc. (tentative start date – June 11, 2018), you’ll have a voice in the room, be pushed to take risks, and play a critical role in innovative projects that are transforming retail technology. Ready to get started?
What’s In It for You?
As a Gap Inc. Intern, you will get to meet our senior executives and leaders in technology and digital. You will work on individual projects as well as a challenging group project that you will present to senior management at the end of the summer. You will learn that we work hard, but we play hard too. We invite you to participate in events, such as a San Francisco Giants game, bowling nights, ping pong social clubs, happy hours, art galleries, interactive museums, and volunteering in the community.
Here’s what you will do all summer!
Digital Customer Marketing (DCM) is a centralized direct marketing function responsible for the strategy, planning and delivery of a high volume of customer contacts via the email channel. The Email Marketing Intern will support the broader Email Marketing team with various tasks that will focus on process, efficiency and documentation.
- Build a comprehensive automated email look book
- Audit automated email programs in order to isolate and solve for inconsistencies
- Compose ad hoc email process documentation
- Create a visual customer journey board
- Build segmentation trees using customer data
- Put together email file trend analysis
- Troubleshoot and effectively resolve Customer Service tickets