We are currently seeking a Stock/Inventory Assistant in West. St. Paul, MN!
Schedule: This position will work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties typically working out of a central warehouse. Uses system- wide computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting. Follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation routing, schedules and requirements. Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment. (Un)packs or (un)wraps items such as raw stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment, etc. Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications; logs receipt of items on system, processes freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents; reports materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping charges and routes merchandise to destinations.
1. Verify materials and supplies against receiving documents.
2. Pull and pack daily Pick Ticket orders.
3. Work with SSC and note and report discrepancies and obvious damages of supplies and materials received.
4. Route materials to the appropriate department or storage location.
5. Store and stack materials according to prescribed methods.
6. Take inventory of stored materials.
7. May order and replace supplies.
8. May be required to drive to other sites to pick-up/deliver materials and supplies.
9. May be required to operate a fork lift.
10. Perform other related duties as necessary.
High school diploma or equivalent and related experience is required. Basic reading, writing, communications and math skills required. Knowledge of general office procedures and practices is preferred. May be required to be certified in fork lift operation. Valid driver's license and clean DMV record may be required. Warehouse related experience or training required, preferably with an automated system.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights