Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Information Security Team Leader - Dell SecureWorks - Bucharest, Romania
Dell SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat.
In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. Dell SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. Weve been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
This rolewill function as a SOC Analyst Team Leader.You will receive alerts and respond to activity within the clients environment detected by SecureWorks Managed Security Services.
In this position youwill oversee the daily tasks and deliverables handled by InfoSec Team and contribute to theinvestigation ofhigh alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations for remediation, and assisting in the implementation.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in QRadar platform administration, providing alsotraining for the InfoSec team
- Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, content management, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of the QRadar platform
- Prepare operational governance reports and present them to the business stakeholders and client representatives
- Develop and review team training plans and facilitate career development for engineers of all seniority levels
- Overseeing and performing daily operational 'eyes on glass' real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools, network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), mainframes, midrange, applications and databases.
As a managed security provider, Dell SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
- 5+years of Information Technology experience with network technologies (CCNA, JNCIA certificationare desirable)
- Experience aroundQRadar SIEM processes, monitoring & collecting, escalation strategies, data source normalization, event reduction, threshold tuning, alert triggers, threat Intelligence, threat modeling, triage
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, intrusion detection systems, system logs)
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Industry certification from vendors: ISC2, GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- Previous experience in adjacent areas suchas, Security Operations Center,Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support
- Q-Radar platformuser or administrator previous experience is highly desirable
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.