This position is responsible to design solutions with Flex global Warehouse management system Atlas. In cooperation with Flex business owners, the implementation teams, the development teams and Atlas software Technical Lead the Senior Business Application Analyst will be responsible for designing new solutions, enforce the usage of standards and best practices, ensure that all delivered solutions comply with the system integrity and also ensure stability of the global application environment.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be based in Venray, The Netherlands and will be responsible for designing solutions for Flex’s global warehouse management system. You will work with cross-functional teams and also be responsible for enforcing the usage standards, best practices, and ensuring that all delivered solutions comply with the system integrity and ensure stability of the global application environment.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Determine required improvements on the systems, supervising its correct implementation in order to meet customer’s requirements
- Assess the complexity of customization requirements and provide reasonable and best possible completion dates in cooperation with the development teams
- Work with implementation teams and consultants to map business processes
- Analyze business requirements and provide proposals how to optimize process with best practices
- Write functional and technical specifications for developers
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Experience working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Outstanding communication with Customers and other Cross-Functional Teams – with ability to manage expectations and influence in a positive and confident manner
- Experience writing functional and technical specifications for developers and end-users
- 1-3 years of software application development experience
- Willing to travel appr. 4 to 6 times per year
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience working with Warehousing Management Systems
- Experience with TMS type systems
- Operational experience in Warehousing area
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- International working environment with freedom to act
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- 31 days off
- Travel allowance
- Company fitness program
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.