DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Scrum Project Manager- Public Trust Clearance
· Strong client facing skills
· Ability to facilitate self-leading teams
· Applications development or modernization experience desired (someone who has moved an application from the mainframe to the web)
· Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
· Facilitate status review meetings among project team members, DXC management, and clients.
· Provide the administrative portion of project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
· Min. of 5 years project management experience and ability to multi-task and work independently
· PMP nice to have