DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to DXC Technology customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
Deliver IT projects within scope, schedule and budget and with high quality.
Deliver projects with focus on customer satisfaction.
Coordinate and manage the scope, timing, and budget of multiple concurrent projects.
Assist in project strategy design, project role staffing, issue resolution and recovery of troubled projects.
Establish and maintain balance among project team, sponsors, resource managers and stakeholders.
Work with the customer to establish project priorities appropriately to achieve desired organizational goals and benefits.
Effectively mitigate project risks through risk identification and proactive planning.
Manage resource utilization and allocation to ensure all projects have the correct resources assigned with the appropriate skill sets and capacity to deliver a quality product.
Effectively communicate project status and key project metrics (KPIs) to stakeholders and customers and across enterprise as necessary.
3.Financial management and P&L responsibility
- First Level University degree and at least 5 years experience in project management.
- PM certifications would be highly appreciated.
- Agile experience and/or certification would be a plus.
- BI/DW knowledge would be a plus.
- Very good command of English, German language will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership and ownership.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- Experience in working with remote teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project timetables.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Ability to work in multinational environment.
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness.
- Travel availability.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- Discount program