Philippines-National Capital Region-Quezon City
Oct 19, 2017, 3:54:01 AM
This role is responsible for the basic Service Desk task but work is closely supervised such as but not limited to password reset, receiving calls, answering emails and ticket logging using the request fulfillment and incident management processes in line with the Service Desk Objectives. Analyze issue and provide basic IT Technical Support for a community of approximately 50,000 Emerson Employees
• Handle e-mails within IT Service Desk Queues and open incidents/requests based on the information gathered from customers.
• Provide first level technical support by responding to queries over the phone or email.
• Limited use and/or application of Service Desk procedures, processes and concepts with close supervision.
• Monitor own dormant tickets assigned to the Service Desk Queues and provide necessary action for completion or escalating to the correct workgroup.
• Accurately document the details of request or issue raised by user including the troubleshooting steps performed in the ticket.
• Creates a positive customer support experience through handling concerns in a highly professional manner.
• Adheres to the organization’s internal policies and procedures including shifting schedule and proper state usage in ININ.
• Achieve the targets set based on the standard KPI.
• Follow specific detailed instructions.
• Follow-up with customer to gain additional information or required document.
• Utilize the Knowledge Management Tool in HP Service Manager to respond accurately and effectively to requests or issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.