Philippines-National Capital Region-Quezon City
Job Posting Date
Oct 19, 2017, 3:01:42 AM
- Work closely with business analyst to internalize the requirements of
- Work closely with developers and IT to design and recommend the best-fit
complete technical solution, including, but not limited to
software/hardware/network architecture, hosting, prototype, database schema,
capacity estimation and security plan. Ensure complete documentation of all
technical design documents.
- Provide accurate effort estimates for the implementation of the solution to the
- Oversee the execution of the technical solution, including, but not limited to
design verification, code review, and server configuration. Ensure 100%
compliance to standards. Document exceptions with justifications.
- Act as Scrum master in projects where needed.
- Act as level 3 support for hard to solve incidents / hard to fulfill requests
to expedite resolution.
- Ensure complete logging of incidents and requests, including solutions for
- Ensure fulfillment of service level agreements on both projects and
- Participate in periodic software reviews with business units and recommend solutions
to issues / requests.
- Regularly upgrade design standards and technology know how of the development
team through best practice sharing.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor / manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field
- 3-5 years extensive experience in Software Programming,
Technical, and Database Analysis and Design with proven track record
- Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting systems
- Solid development experience in .Net, C#, HTML, CSS, jquery,
JSON, Bootstrap, and J2EE
- Experience in developing applications using Scrum is
- Experience in mobile applications development (iOS, Android)
- Experience in embedded software development a plus
- Knowledge in Big Data a plus
- Knowledge in JIRA / Bitbucket a plus
- Knowledge in project management and change management a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.