Position at Redfin
Redfin is a fast-growing technology startup that's revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative environment, join us.
We're seeking a world-class Product Manager for our Listings team. This is a disruptive opportunity to change how people sell homes. We've built things like online 3D walkthroughs, open houses with iPads and Beacons to tell you more about the home, and a Comparative Market Analysis tool that helps Redfin Agents present the most accurate and transparent home price recommendations. Our newest experiment is Redfin Now, which allows us to buy a home directly from the customer and get it on the market immediately. We provide our top offer within 48 hours of seeing a home, eliminating the stress of the traditional listing process by taking care of repairs, cleaning, and staging.
- Work with stakeholders in our business, real estate, and executive teams to figure out the most important problems to solve, and how software can help solve them
- Understand customers and agents deeply through shadowing, interviewing, surveying, and user testing
- Collaborate with your team to come up with ideas, communicate them with wireframes and specs, and user test them with customers and agents
- Work with engineering and design to ship world-class products at high quality and on time
- Distill vision and strategy for your team, and rally them with concrete, quantitative metrics and goals
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a software product manager shipping compelling products and features
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field. An MBA and/or experience working on the business side is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with diverse teams of business owners, marketers, engineers, and designers
- Strong track record of advocating for the user, with the capacity to discover the needs and preferences of customers and real estate agents
- Metrics-driven, with experience diving into quantitative results of field tests and/or A/B experiments
- Great communicator and effective in soliciting and accepting feedback from others
- Experience working with version-1 products or services in new, ambiguous areas
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.