Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing company in Silicon Valley, and a four-time Gartner Group Magic Quadrant winner for innovation and the ability to execute. Palo Alto Networks has been named a “best place to work” by the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Our game-changing security platform brings together all key network security functions, including advanced threat protection, firewall, IDS/IPS, and URL filtering. A fun and dynamic culture, we offer unprecedented career and financial growth potential, along with the chance to be part of the very important mission: to prevent cyber breaches and protect our digital way of life.
- Responsible for Initiation, Improve and monitor Systems, Processes and data affecting accounting organization. Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications throughout the system development life cycle (SDLC) of systems impacting Accounting organization. Govern the roles and system access to users across organization. Prioritize projects and help manage the projects in accounting organization. Work with IT, Accounting and other business partners to translate data requirements into technical specifications and provide oversight to the design and delivery of solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of Financial systems and data analytics.
- Partner cross functionally with IT to help design and build data analytics data warehouse for self-reporting.
- Create dynamic dashboards and reports which deliver insights to key business stakeholders.
- Use a data driven approach to help solve challenging problems.
- Qualify and continuously improve data quality for the accurate and efficient reporting of data.
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance Financial systems and Data landscape.
- Document artifacts so the team can grow and share knowledge over time.
- Partner with Project Managers, Product Owners, Software Developers, Testers, and other (senior) Business Analysts to:
- Understand business or system needs and identify opportunities and evaluate solutions
- Facilitate workshops and interviews with Subject Matter Experts
- Prior Internship in relevant work experience in an analyst role
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large data sets in Excel
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience with SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BI and SAP BPC is a plus and other relational database management systems
- Experience using a data driven analytical approach to identifying trends and insights
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Experience with SQL or other scripting languages;
- Previous experience with a business partnering role
- Strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication preferred
- All applicants must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts