Engineering of MCC’s, distribution boards and LV switchgear.
- Liaise with customer throughout engineering and manufacturing phases.
- Design electrical circuits according to customer specifications.
- Draw up project specifications, liaising with customers to establish requirements
- Liaise with customers on queries either on engineered or standard products
- Estimate cost and produce quotes on turnkey projects.
- Liaise with the factory for required delivery dates
- Create requisitions for procurement of all equipment including buy outs.
- Ensure proper engineering standards are maintained during manufacturing process.
- Project Management.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in design of MCC’s, Distribution boards and LV switchgear
Must be computer literate in MS Office.
Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Must be able to work independent and be able to take the lead on complex designs
Must have a sound knowledge of Engineering practices and designs
Be able to use AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
Valid driver’s license is essential.
Self-motivated and able to function with minimum supervision.
Computer literate – (Microsoft office suite)
Ability to communicate with customers in a diverse environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time