Job Posting Date
Oct 18, 2017, 2:46:55 AM
A sales role to develop Cold Chain business in South West China by identifying and following up business opportunities into cold room, retail segments and engage closely with end-users and contractors by providing system solutions and technical service.
- Visit and follow up key accounts
- Forecast monthly order and follow up payment
- Pursuit projects by engaging with end-users and contractors
- Cooperate with Application Engineering (AE) team for customers’ technical development
- Be responsible for new products promotion and field test together with R&D center and AE team
- Identify potential customers by deeply understanding their needs and providing proper solutions
- Support marketing team in road show and other marketing events
- Monitor and fast response to regional market change and competitors’ status
- Collect marketing information
- Give the basic product training to customers
- Resolve basic technical problems proactively and independently
- A minimum 5 years of working experience in related field
- Familiar with compressor and refrigeration system design is preferred
- Strong execution ability to achieve challenging targets
- Good communication skill with customers
- Good command of English and computer skills
- Good team player and also able to work independently
- Willing to travel frequently
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.