Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for Customer Management including direct customers and OEM
He/She develops existing and new applications related to our business (Automotive, hydraulics) and manage/develop Key Accounts customers
Follow strategic action plan for the Division.
Direct reporting to the Sales manager.
MAIN DUTIES :
• Hunter Spirit : Concentrate on developing sales, sale new filtration equipments, create customer needs/convert into sales.
• OEM management with technical Hydraulics presentation, Hydraulics customer needs
• Develop/create new opportunities (projects),
• Duplicate existing applications on all customers : present our technical solution, demonstrate our added-value proposal
• Visit reports, reporting to update regularly
• Identify customer needs, define the solution alone and/or with colleagues
• Self motivated to reach figures target
• Good communication skills to present our solutions / defend our products
• negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authorities
a) Knowledge & Key Skills :
• Good technical skills in Mechanical / Fluids / Measures
• Good knowledge and experience with Key Accounts (Final customers follow up), and OEM customers
• Be able to create needs
• Understand technical customer needs to convert them into technical solutions
• Organised, Autonomous, convincing spirit, motivated, persevering
b) Essential Qualifications :
Mechanical Engineer (mechanism of fluids) specificity completed with a sales Business School, or 2year technical degree (mechanical fluids technics / phisics measures / mechanical) with a business school degree
c) Essential Previous Experience :
• 3 - 5 years experience in technical solution sales, ideally in the Hydraulic/process fluids End-users & OEM market
d) Miscellaneous :
• Driving licence and “likes driving”
Good level of English (written and spoken)
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
EMEA-Western Europe-France-Saint Germain