The Sr. Software Engineer (SSE) will be responsible for owning, developing, and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of the CRM platform. This person will interact with stakeholders and developers worldwide to understand business needs and help with planning, application design, configuration, and administration of the CRM System.
The SSE would:
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com platform.
- Develop and deliver End User Training.
- Work on functional aspects as well as technical aspects of salesforce.com
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for the requirements.
- Integrate Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services.
- Implement incremental changes in the system to fix bugs and enhance user experience.
- Create reports and dashboards as per business requirement.
- Create and implement self-service communities.
- Develop Lightning components.
- Hands-on experience in using Force.com ecosystem and solution components including Salesforce.com/ Salesforce1/ Force.com platform & AppExchange Apps
- Experience in collecting System requirements and design.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Experienced in Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Thorough understanding of configuration of salesforce.com
- Should have experience in integrating salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST APIs
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Additional Desired Skills
- Knowledge of Sales and Support processes.
- Experience with Jira integration on Salesforce
- Salesforce.com certifications (Platform Developer 2, Advanced Admin, Sales cloud and/or Service Cloud)
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ Years of relevant SFDC/ Service cloud development experience