Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist
As an ABM specialist, you are responsible for building comprehensive documents to details how the target accounts work. This include researching strategic initiatives, lines of businesses, people’s responsibilities, creating an org chart etc.. DataRobot is a predictive analytics platform to help companies transform their business using Machine Learning. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, some of the largest banks and insurers in the world, as well as numerous fintech companies.
We are looking for a passionate and smart candidate to join our ever growing team composed of young and ambitious people. You will be joining a highly motivated team of marketing professionals that generate sales opportunities within Fortune 500 companies and a variety of data-driven enterprises. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best Data Scientists as well as the chance to embrace AI in your daily workflow. If you are passionate about cutting edge technology and are looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in the world - let’s have a chat.
- Identify suitable target accounts
- Research strategic information and structure account details information
- Pinpoint key decision makers within a company’s organizational structure
- Use various ABM tools to gather relevant account and persona information
- Build out account structure using visualization tools
- Identify gaps in account coverage that could be exploited
- Communicate your findings and acquired knowledge to the rest of the team
What we look for:
- Experience in vertical marketing / account-based activities
- Ability to efficiently discover, analyze and structure vast amounts of account-specific information in any industry / vertical
- Understanding of business structures and operational lines that are prevalent in major international companies
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Process-based mindset and the desire to iterate / improve the processes
- Problem-solving / critical thinking skills
- Experience building org charts
- Highly motivated candidate who thrives under pressure
- Team player, who thrives in a close-knit team
- English: Upper-intermediate or above; fluent speaker;
- Google Docs power user
- Comfortable to work in a fast changing environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, Economics or documented relevant training/ experience.
- Understanding of B2B sales process
- Understanding of enterprise data analytics/machine learning market
What the environment is like:
- Homie and well-designed office. No corporate nonsense
- Lunch and dinner catered every day.
- Travel to the US.
- Board games, books, music instruments, yoga. We have fun along with hard work
- Corporate team building and different activities. We socialize. A lot.