NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Be part of a diverse team to support Manufacturing Execution System (MES) including developing expertise in user requirements, preparing technical specs and test cases, performing ITAT and UAT, CAB submission and presentation, system configuration and integrations.
- Prepare Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for MES
- Provide expert knowledge and experience to implement Camstar MES solutions and functionality
- Identify areas of continuous improvement in business processes and system interfaces pertaining to Manufacturing and related processes
- Support application owners and senior business analyst by assisting in evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconciliation of conflicts, decomposition of high-level information into details, and differentiation between actual and desired user needs.
- Working closely with local and offshore analysts and development team to define MES solution and develops detailed design specifications and test cases.
- Use excellent collaboration skills to work with cross-functional groups and contractors/vendors (locally and remotely located) to ensure successful and timely deliverables
- Liaise with business users and support/resolve MES system issues to ensure availability and performance.
- Manage critical MES projects through the entire project life cycle
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer/Telecommunication Engineering with 5 years of functional experience in designing/implementing MES systems for Semiconductor Manufacturing Back End Factory.
- Experience with Camstar MES is an added advantage
- Strong experience in using SQL or PL/SQL.
- Strong experience to MES technologies, including automated data collection, quality and efficiency in manufacturing, automation, workflow, database application, scheduling, and interface to ERP and other enterprise systems.
- Strong knowledge of business processes used within semiconductor industry
- Experience in the application of Manufacturing systems, including information exchange, integration requirements and master data
- Independent business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact positively with all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Must be able to work with limited direction and be a self-starter and deadline focused
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.