The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Overall purpose of the position is the component of Information Services that provides Desktop support to the organization. It is responsible for the direct delivery of services and value to DST associate. This is done by investigating problems, service reliability, performing work order management, incident management, problem management, and request fulfillment. The Desktop Support Services team follows ITIL standards and guidelines for service delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities in Management.
- Monitor and Follow up the open tickets and ensure they are close on time and meet client expectation.
- Self-assigning tickets in queue and help on assigning tickets to an appropriate team member.
- Monitoring daily tasks whether they are running properly, both manually by team members or automatic scripts.
- Keep up to date calls/projects information, plan, schedule, and status with Team Leader.
- Ensure to follow Technical Change Management Procedure when there is any change requests.
- Ensure the team processes keep aligning and consistency with ISO 27001:2013.
- Initiative of team process improvement and services improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities in Desktop operation:
- Installing, Managing, and Configuration Windows Operating System.
- Managing, Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with VMware View Horizontal
- Performing upgrades/patches of the system and application to new release levels following as the client requirement.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, O/S, software, and service issues.
- Managing & Maintaining McAfee Antivirus and ensure all workstations are always running with latest updates.
- Following Hardware Inventory Management procedure and ensure 100% of accuracy
- Proactively monitoring the system's health, and ensure high availability of services.
- Managing hardware and software inventory and ensure the inventory is up to date.
- Consulting with users to diagnoses and resolves problems on multiple software or hardware programs.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in IT Support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client, Server environment (Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003).
- Basic knowledge of LAN/network and IT Infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of Email System.
- Successful experience in working and communicate with clients to effective solutions to diverse and complex IT problems and requests.
- Proven initiative, good judgment, and ability to achieve results.
- Experience in virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) environment is advantage.
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.