ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
What you get to do in this role:
- Duties include managing product development activities in a high pace environment.
- Responsible for the overall systems development life cycle for product implementation as well as custom built web applications on ServiceNow platform.
- Work closely with program management, product management and support/satellite teams for new features and upgrades.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Contribute and participate in reviews for architecture, design and code.
- Exercise appropriate influence to ensure commitment to customers and deliverable quality products.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Management of departmental resource, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing & maintaining a best-of-class platform development team.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Very strong technical skills with a proven record of strong architecture & design experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience building and managing development teams delivering high quality enterprise ready software within a global setup.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Hands-on engineer who has organically evolved/grown to a management role.
- Experience with Cloud Application Development Platforms will be a big plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and Inter-Personal skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to hire top talent and build out winning team.
- Knowledge of web development frameworks, integration platform, source code control systems.
B.E/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is a must.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.