Line of Business (LOB) Oracle Consulting, MEO
Job Title: Senior Consultant - Identity Cloud Service
Oracle Consulting has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Cloud, Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their business and value objectives.
As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing our business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are Oracle Consulting’s most important asset.
Oracle Consulting’s solutions lines include:
· Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS) Applications, such as ERP, HCM, and CRM
· On-Premise Oracle Applications, such as Oracle e-Business Suite R12
· Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) & Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), including
o Application Development
o Integration & Data Management
o Content Management & User Experience
· Oracle Fusion Middleware
· Oracle Business Analytics (BI, EPM, Data Warehouse, & Predictive Analytics)
· Oracle Database & Big Data Platform
The Oracle Consulting organization aims to grow revenue and increase value contribution to our customers by:
Providing best of industry service to maximize customer satisfaction and enable business requirements
Leading innovation, expertise and specialization through a high performance organization
Driving the most agile and efficient solution while expanding existing customers base
Oracle Consulting, Middle East Operations (MEO), is looking for Senior Consultants with expertise in Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions having 5+ years of relevant experience and at least 3 end to end implementation experience.
We are looking for senior consultants capable of leading compelling solution development with clients to “Inspire, Connect and Perform”.
· To act as a trusted advisor to senior clients in the MEO region:
· To develop compelling, profitable and deliverable customer solutions with Oracle and customers
· To be commercially astute when engaging and advising a client
· To act as ambassadors for Oracle Solutions throughout a customer engagement
· Work closely with client, sales, pre-sales and delivery staff to develop a robust architecture
· Take full ownership of “best practice” of their competency area, covering the whole strategic footprint
· Manage the re-use and knowledge management of their competency area
· Work with customers transforming OnPremise implementations to Cloud implementations or develop fresh Cloud implementations for new Oracle customers.
· Act as a mentor to other team members as well as customers with best-practice implementation approaches.
· Collect implementation requirements and convert them into tangible deliverables.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
· Degree educated or equivalent
· Fluent English
· Design/architect/deploy around the following technologies:
• Provisioning and role management solutions based on Oracle Identity Manager and its connectors.
• Web SSO infrastructures based on Oracle Access Manager and/or Oracle Application Server.
• LDAP infrastructures based on Oracle Internet Directory (or any other LDAP directory server) and Oracle Virtual Directory.
• Enterprise SSO infrastructures based on Oracle eSSO suite.
• Web services security infrastructures based on Oracle Web Services Manager and/or WS-Security of Oracle Application Server.
• Database encryption solutions based on Oracle Transparent Data Encryption.
• Database authentication services
• Segregation of duties and data access solutions based on Database Vault.
• Audit and compliance DB solutions based on Audit Vault.
• Participate with the pre-sales team in trainings, product demos to customers and Proof Of Concepts, and describe product customization in a proposal when required.
· Good communication
· Quick learner
· Problem solving skills
· This is a Billable Consulting role and requires up to 70% travel.
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Yes, 75 % of the Time
AE-United Arab Emirates
Oman, KW-KW,Kuwait-Kuwait City, Bahrain, LB-LB,Lebanon-Beirut, QA-QA,Qatar-Doha
Regular Employee Hire