Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com, KEEP Collective www.keepcollective.com, and EVER Skincare www.everskin.com) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories and operates in 6 countries. To date, our brands have helped over 50,000 independent business owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco. Additionally, we have offices around the world.
- Design: New York, New York and Sausalito, California
- Technology: Seattle, Washington
- Operations: Groveport, Ohio and Scottsdale, Arizona
- European HQ: London, England (with country offices in Paris, France and Berlin, Germany)
Stella & Dot is led by a passionate and proven team. We come from leading companies in both technology and retail. We are creative and driven and offer an amazing opportunity to work on an impactful mission with a proven, innovative and disruptive business model.
Join us for this fast-paced, exciting adventure.Learn more about us at stelladotfamily.com.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day management & coordination of assigned Creative & Production activities required for various marketing campaigns, events, photo shoots & special projects including creative content & copy as assigned. This position utilizes critical thinking skills in time management, digital & print workflow processes, creativity, scheduling, trafficking & project management. This role serves as the conduit between Marketing & Brand & Operations to ensure all teams are on point to deliver the creative needs identified by the overall strategy & objectives.
- Collaborate with Designers and Marketing to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements.
- Partner with internal procurement teams and work closely with internal creative teams to deliver exceptional creative work - showing a keen eye for great design and a focus on brand integrity.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc., and implement or drive required changes to make sure the creative producers and wider creative group are working at optimum efficiency and happiness.
- Partner with teams for various campaign deliverables to aid design development and production logistics and provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities. Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing internal and external agendas, meeting notes and status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to report, develop and maintain project documents, including timelines, internal processes and agreements.
- Coordinate with designers, copywriters, UX/UI designers, marketing managers and to ensure deliverables are understood and milestones are met with consistency and accuracy.
- Establish best practices for project management and photo studio.
- Ensure teams adheres to project scope and deliverables.
- Build strong relationships throughout organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Exceptional people management skills - team focus in a fast paced environment with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, strong communication and leadership skills.
- Problem solver, flexible attitude and a sense that you are independently serving the best interests of the people.
- Work well under pressure and consistently deliver high quality work that improves the overall creative concepts and process
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, results-driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to address delicate issues with sensitivity and empathy.
- Fashion and retail experience is a plus.
You will participate in a compensation program that includes a competitive base salary and performance based bonus opportunities. Stella & Dot also offers comprehensive health plans, a flexible vacation policy, 401k matching, and more.