What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in a new associate-level Research Analyst Lab located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting new team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly support clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions. High-performing analysts in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence will develop into thought leaders and progress on an amazing career trajectory.
About this role:
Research Analyst will be aligned with the Infrastructure Software team will conduct research and analysis covering Data Integration and Data Management technologies and vendors. Specific areas of focus will include vendor strategy, product architectures, best practices, and evolving technology roadmaps of vendors in the metadata management, data warehouse, database management systems, data quality and data integration markets. Focus is to cover these areas as well as the role of data integration in the context of the information infrastructure, including Cloud Computing.
You will also have understanding of software Infrastructure and expertise in Data Management and Integration technologies will be desirable. You will provide guidance to technology vendor clients on planning, delivering, and marketing appropriate commercial, strategic and technology options. The analyst will be collaborate with their peers of all levels of seniority and geographies with poise.
What you will do:
- Define and conduct research to establish fact-base reasoning for Gartner publications, including research by reading, networking with Gartner clients, vendors and analysts, evaluating and analyzing information and participating in Research Meetings and other primary or secondary research methods which comprise the Gartner research process
- Produce impactful written analysis for our client constituency. Specialize analysis and advice to industry / role-specific research as necessary; for example strategic planners, product, marketing, and business unit leaders.
- Create specified volumes of written documentation of research and responses to inquiry, to set deadlines.
- Be a leading contributor to market share and analysis, forecast positions and data, and other quantitative content.
- Actively collaborate with peers and contribute to establishing company research positions.
- Actively contribute to the Gartner research process by identifying critical issues facing Gartner clients and crafting appropriate research responses to address them, via tele and video conferencing, written research, recorded and in-person presentations.
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology, strategies and positions effectively at senior executive level within technology vendor, technology user, government, and investor organizations.
- Provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business. Advice prospective and existing clients via telephone and video-enabled teleconference. Demonstrate Gartner research value.
- Determine specific subjects to research and present and develop accompanying deliverables and presentations
- Take positions on key issues when preparing deliverables
- Ensure integrity of research and analysis of self
Who you are:
- Graduate + MBA (HR or Marketing or Ops) from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- 3+ years’ experience working within a technology or business field in a related discipline;
- Excellent knowledge of data integration tools, techniques, and product offerings, database management systems, data warehousing, master data management and information management.
- Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English: Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in remote and culturally diverse teams.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner sales associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based rewards
- Opportunities to strengthen market research expertise
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,300 associates, including over 1,800 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries.
India-India-India, Work at Home
130 Research Data & Analytics - 1469
Oct 17, 2017, 4:56:53 AM