The V&V Automation
Engineer will lead all V&V automation activities for the development of advanced medical device
This position is responsible for designing, developing and implementing methods of automation testing and troubleshooting medical products in aspects of SW and HW areas.
The candidate chosen for this position will work with other V&V engineers.
· Basic familiarity with the products and features
· Work with V&V engineers on projects automation requirements
· Mentor to V&V team on automation hands on
· Design, implement and maintain automation methodologies, infrastructure and tasks
· Understand the technological and V&V automation challenge
The main targets of V&V Automation
Engineer will be to reduce manual tests effort and increase the quality.
· Understand the business by develop automation test cases
· Plan the automation scope as part of project planning
· Be familiar with the automation validation process
· Develop, document and maintain automation test cases
· Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate these issues following the automation development process.
· Work with test engineers to design and develop automation testing methods and equipment
· Design Automation testing in LabView area
· Good writing and speaking in English
· Organizational skills essential
|BS degree in Mechanical Engineering Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other relevant engineering background|
Minimum of 3 years of experience with programming in LabView - Must
Experience with programming in TestStand software suite from National Instruments - Advantage
Experience with programming in Python – Advantage
Experience from medical device company - Advantage
Ability to understand and develop automation tests from specifications or verbal communications