The prospective candidate should be a Software Engineer who has experience working across all stages of software development right from requirements analysis up till testing and maintenance.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development
- Extensive hands-on working experience in iOS, macOS, Linux platforms
- Programming expertise in Objective-C, Swift, C++
- Knowledge on data structures, algorithms
- Preferably should have mobile development experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Agile projects (preferably Scrum-based projects), including exposure/experience in Continuous Integration, DevOps etc.
- Should be willing to spend equal amount of effort in automation, development and quality assurance (manual testing and other support activities).
- Should be willing to work cross-platform (different programming languages/platforms) as per project needs.
- Should be very good in object-oriented design of modules
- Should be an evangelist of good quality code
- Should have excellent troubleshooting, analysis and debugging skills.
- Should have good technical knowledge, the initiative to improve product and mentoring skills.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills – should be able to have meaningful technical conversations with team members. Should be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.