Asana enables teams to move work forward and User Operations (UO) is dedicated to quickening that pace. We’re here to maximize clarity in our customers' work and to help them get the most out of Asana. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
As the first User Operations Specialist focusing on both English and Spanish language support, you will not only become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity, but you will be setting the tone for a new branch of our team. You’ll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports, and educate them about the best practices for collaborating with Asana. Armed with this experience, you’ll be a liaison between the product team and our customers. You’ll provide quantitative and qualitative reports summarizing data from support tickets, enriching the product team’s context around customer problems.
While customer support will be your focus, you think of yourself as technical and pragmatic. You’ll help User Operations become increasingly efficient by analyzing key metrics, assessing tooling needs, and implementing solutions using tools, integrations, and APIs from these resources. You may have not written any code, but you have a strong technical aptitude and interest.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Ability to start at 7am, PT, M-F, and to work weekends as part of a regular rotation
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Natural troubleshooting skills
- Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer support/service experience
- Interest in markup, CSS, APIs, scripting, or programming languages like Python
- Prior B2B customer support experience
- Proficiency with Asana, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Linguistics, Applied Sciences, Economics, or Statistics
- Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile platforms