Strong knowledge of configuration management process using software such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
Nice to Have:
• Virtualization and strong networking knowledge
• Experience working in the cloud computing industry
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
• Familiarity with concepts of Messaging using JMS
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or have equivalent experience.
· 10+ years of development experience in Java, J2EE technologies, middleware administration, DevOps practices.
· Experience managing and guiding teams
· Experience working in an Agile environment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Conversant Software Development and Campaign Management Services LLP (CMS and CDS LLP), trading as Epsilon, is working exclusively for Epsilon and hired resources with CMS and CDS LLP would work with Epsilon teams.
IND - India-4009 - Karnataka-54353 - Bangalore-N1-Bangalore, India N1-Bangalore, India Bengaluru 560045 Technology Epsilon Regular Full-time Oct 16, 2017, 11:17:12 AM Epsilon India