At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands - including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The role will report directly into the Territory Leader HR Operational Services Benelux & Nordics.
The HR Operational Services Lead Nordics is a support role for employee life-cycle support processes (e.g. On-boarding, Transition Out, Data Management, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Talent acquisition support), Corporate Programs/Projects) and other HR-related transactional tasks for employees throughout Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
This role will be responsible, either personally or through the coordination of external vendors, for a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of employee data and business information in HR systems (People Soft, Portal, MyTicket) and for responding to employee, manager and HR inquiries about Human Resources policies, processes, systems and employee programs.
Provide Tier 0 support to customers by continuously developing the local portal content using the input from customers, adding new questions, integrating legislation and policy updates. Providing adequate information and training to employees, managers and HR on how to use Employee Portal and follow the governance procedure to ensure the accuracy of the content and functionality of the links;
- Provide Tier 1 support to employees, managers and HR for all questions on processes supported by HR Operational Services with a first contact resolution goal. Escalate and track questions related to Tier 2 teams;
- Provide employee life-cycle support for onboarding (incl. preparation of contracts and preliminary offer when required) and off-boarding;
- Ensure Payroll and Payroll Tax services through payroll processing and execution, statutory returns, expert and exceptional payroll processing, vendor and system management and issue resolution service;
- Ensure Time and Attendance Services by providing time and attendance variable data in a timely fashion, as well as vendor and system management when applicable;
- Ensure that all HR documents are prepared timely, correctly & in compliance with internal policies & local legislation;
- Ensure that all Employees follow internal policies & local labor legislation;
- Benefit Administration Services including enrollment, administration and/or coordination of benefits offered by the company/local government;
- Responsible for administration of various aspects of the Nordics car fleet (and related policies), in cooperation with Fleet Logistics;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations and legislation whilst maintaining adherence to company fleet policy and driver guidelines; regularly review legislative changes and signal them to EMEIA C&B and EMEA Fleet Manager for them to develop or amend company policy accordingly;
- Manage corporate Credit card program for Nordics employee population;
- Ensure data integrity of HR Data Administration and Audit compliance (Internal, External and State audits). Execute controls that support the integrity of HR data and assess whether data entries in Human Resources systems meet legal needs and requirements;
- Actively support/participate in HROS-projects (local or EMEA wide), enterprise and/or sector system and process improvement implementations as needed;
- Management of HR-related 3rd party vendors (e.g. outsourcing and/or recruitment companies, fleet partner, etc.)
A minimum of 4 years of general HR, recruitment/staffing or similar working experience, able to manage a variety of transactions and experience in managing vendors (both internal and external).
Experience with HR systems, People Soft preferred.
HR policy and program administration experience is considered a plus.
Intermediate level MS Office skills are required.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing. Able to communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of customers.
Proficient in Swedish and English. Any other language is considered an asset.
The following qualifications are equally important for succeeding in this role:
- Self-directed and independent worker, able to make decisions with little guidance (as this role is the only HR role located at the site);
- Problem solver with very strong customer focus and good analytical skills;
- Result/task oriented;
- Striving for excellence (continuous improvement, quality of work, sense of ownership);
- Willingness to travel on occasional basis (focus group Nordic countries but Brussels or other travel might also be required)
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.