The Technical Program Management team at Twitch is leading execution of high priority and impactful product initiatives while Twitch is going through hyper growth. TPMs find the right balance between being strategic and tactical to lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver strategic and complex programs that move the needles for Twitch. We are the glue for the company, and we are playing a key role in scaling the organization.
- Own successful delivery of large high impact and highly cross-functional product initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with product managers and engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization. Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post program analysis to guide future programs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a technical program manager in software/web development organizations.
- Strong technical acumen. Actively participate and contribute to technical designs discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks, working closely with engineers and product manager on addressing challenges and form mitigation plans
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership. proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery.
- Solid understanding of product development methodologies (waterfall and agile), and apply them appropriately to manage programs effectively
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.
- Creative problem solver. Proactively, take initiative without asking. Detail and Results oriented
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in software / web development
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.