Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Our Distribution Business Unit in Europe consists of a distributor and dealer support network. They deliver reliable sales and service of durable and high performing engine, generator set and aftermarket products to our regionally based (global) partners. Working in a diverse, multi-cultural and innovative space, you’ll interact directly with our customers, build relationships and develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set. Our integrated business demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Istanbul for a Marine Sales Manager.
Cummins Europe is where you can work on industry leading engineering projects such within the Turkish marine market.
Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
· Managing customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account.
· Selling company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
· Achieving sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Developing relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
· Conducting negotiations according to company guidelines.
· Identifying, researching and contacting prospective customers and building positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Knowledge and experience of the Turkish marine market including commercial, superyachts and shipyards – both private and government
· Preferably a technical background and understanding of engineering products
· The ability to develop and manage customer relationships
· Previous sales experience would be preferred but not essential. Strong commercial acumen is essential though
· Fluent in both Turkish and English
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
· College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
Compensation and Benefits
In return we can offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
Turkey-Istanbul-Fatih-Turkey, Istanbul, DBU Anadolu Yakasi
Experienced - Professional / Office Professional - Experienced
Oct 16, 2017, 7:58:38 AM