Title: Manager- costing
Reports to: Chief Manager-Cost Accounting
The Purpose of this role is to provide the complete support to site Manager of Dahej from Product costing and Plant budgeting, handle site cost audits and to support during the statutory audits, month end closure activities and month end reportings.
Responsibilities /Accountabilities :
- Responsible for Product costing along with performing various costing process in SAP for Dahej Manufacturing site.
- Able to provide ongoing support to site manager by providing various reports including Product cost, Variance report against Plan and Prior year etc.
- Support to Site Manager during preparation of Annual Operation Budgeting process.
- Performing inventory Valuations under Indian and US GAAP.
- Responsible for support during the monthly closure activity
- Able to handle the cost Audit independently for Dahej site.
- Support in other MIS related to mumbai sales operations.
Requirements –Education , Experience, Skills
- Bachelor of commerce with ICWA(Cost accountant)/Chartered Accountant(C.A.) with 6-8 years of Experience in manufacturing Industry
- Well versed with SAP and proficiency in MS Excel
- Good Communicator and good team player.
Accounting, ERP, Sales Operations, Manager, SAP, Finance, Technology, Sales, Management