Tom Ford Beauty
1st (Day) Shift
Yes, 10 % of the Time
1. Drive the Brand growth and image through strategies and programs, driving new innovative product launches and re-promote activities as well as creating Brand Experience at every point of consumer interaction.
2. Plan and implement marketing activities as per the defined marketing calendar
3. Coordinate strong and field-oriented marketing calendar and take lead in brand communication in media (advertorial and ads)
4. Lead in product strategy – pricing, mix, sizes, packaging, new developments
5. Lead development of new product launch plans Provides feedback to NY regarding programs effectiveness, as well as local needs in terms of new products, shades, communication formats, promotional tools and in general all aspects of marketing mix
6. Lead in all category analysis & competitor activities tracking (new products/new counters/new packaging)
7. Manage, plan and monitor the marketing spending and review its efficiency, effectiveness and priorities on a regular basis
1. University graduate & Above
2. Fluent English and Mandarin a must
1. 3-4 years of marketing experience
2. Cosmetics, FMCG experience and luxury brands retail experience a preference.
Required Background Characteristics
1. Decisive, able to make sounds decisions despite uncertainty and pressure.
2. Act ethically and are above reproach.
3. Good sense of responsibility. Meets commitments and keeps promises.
4. Sensible to data, able to support POV with solid data analysis.
5. Seeks out fresh ideas from a wide variety of sources.
6. Smoothly handles multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change.
7. Displays proactivity and persistence.
8. Use effective tactics for persuasion.
9. Listens openly and sends convincing messages.
10. Handles difficult and tense situation with diplomacy and tact.