We are seeking a System Characterization Engineer, to join a multi discipline electro optics team, developing state of the art sensors from prototyping stage to mass production.
You will oversee defining and implementation of characterization setups, handling setups automation, data collection, statistical analysis, and results visualization.
This position offers the opportunity to improve whole system performance by analyzing which low level sensors parameters effect it the most, and challenge the current design.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electronics or Physics
- 5+ years electro optic systems hands on characterization experience
- Exceptional Hardware / FPGA / Software problem solving skills
- Good fundamental EE skills - Schematics and Layout understanding, Power calculations
- SW development skills with proficiency in C/C++ and python programming
- Expertise in lab equipment test automation
- Large data sets collection and statistical analysis know how
- Strong communication skills, professional, self-motivated and takes ownership of work
- Strong knowledge of Sensing Hardware / Optical / Mechanical Principals
- Algorithm prototyping and development skills
- Experience with prototyping the solutions, bench testing methodology and testing environments for image sensing hardware
- Board level embedded software and FPGA development experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.