MySQL is the world's most popular open source database software. Many of
the world's largest organizations, including Yahoo!, Alcatel, The
Associated Press, Suzuki and NASA rely on MySQL for their critical
We are looking for passionate, skilled, globally minded thinkers and doers who themselves live and breath the online world we are serving. We are very much about technical innovation but at the end of the day our goal is financial success for all involved. At Oracle, you can advance on your career as a domain expert or as a manager and leader.
In a MySQL Business Development Consultant role you would:
- use analysis, CRM systems and internet tools to efficiently prospect and prioritize sales leads.
- contact marketing generated leads, conduct outbound call campaigns and follow a qualification process in order to identify prospects that are appropriate for sales opportunities.
- support the inside and field sales representatives in territory with proactive approach to building pipeline and collaborative efforts to build strategies and execute marketing plans.
- meet daily outbound call quota.
- project a professional, high quality image to potential MySQL users and customers when answering inbound customer calls and when making outbound calls.
- use CRM system to track lead activity and qualification progress and use system tools to pass qualified leads as appropriate.
- document and communicate information gathered during qualification process calls.
- meet monthly and quarterly target on leads passed to sales representatives, opportunities resulting from leads and bookings resulting from conversions.
This position requires fluent English language skills, covering English speaking European countries (Nordics, UK, other). Other European languages are a plus.
The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical
As a Telesales Business Development Representative you will act as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business with inbound telemarketing calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produce quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of Oracle products and services (training provided). Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred. Two years relevant business experience preferred.
Regular Employee Hire