Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC. Then let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living and do it better than most! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in those top two, top five, and top ten lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads), which is basically the entire US population!
We're extremely stable and very profitable (with very little external influences). Basically, that means we don't have some control freak investors calling the shots on your work and we aren't freaking out about where our next check is coming from.
We were voted 2015/2016/2017 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register!
What's the Gig
You're going to use your IAP skills to drive revenue across all of our studio's game portfolio and across all platforms (iOS/Android/Facebook). You'll write, edit, and publish the book on product monetization and conversion “best practices” including managing the Analytics portals, assessing data reports, recommending industry “best practices” for features, IAP conversions and new feature recommendations.
Your work will link directly to top and bottom line revenue. You'll be working across all functions in the studio including producers, game designers, and marketers. the Product Manager will develop, drive and oversee new strategies to ensure the growth of each title and the overall bottom line.
What's Your Day Look Like
- Work with game designers and producers at product conception and throughout production to shape and thoroughly document the monetization strategy, including feature sets, in-game products, purchasing drivers, pricing, and most importantly, success metrics.
- Use data to make regular adjustments to gameplay variables, in-game economy, and pricing to maximize the lifetime value of each user.
- Leverage business intelligence, user analytics, and quantitative analysis to monitor game health performance and identify and prioritize product features that will increase monetization via improved conversion and retention.
- Identify key monetization metrics and produce dashboards to monitor game performance.
- Brief the entire product team regularly on key learnings and new insights that can be applied more broadly to products in development.
- Build strong relationships with game production and marketing teams to collaboratively influence game design, roadmap, and promotions in the interest of monetization.
- Analyze competitive landscape and become the team’s expert on industry trends (including competitive gambling products, free-to-play monetization tactics, and noteworthy play patterns) to promote disruptive thinking.
If You're Coming to The Table, Be Sure to Bring With You
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (Business, Economics, etc.)
- Advanced business degree (MGA, MS Analytics, etc.) a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on production experience in Product Management, Marketing or Data Analysis (Online, Console or Mobile)
- Highly analytical with strong organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of statistics and the ability to confidently translate business intelligence into compelling and actionable recommendations
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
You've Got to Bring the Love for Games
- Good understanding of the Mobile Game market (Platforms & Trends) and Live Support for games (Online or Mobile) a major plus
- And of course, you absolutely must have experience playing Mobile games (I mean really, why do I need to say such things).
Why you should work for us:
- Freaking amazing culture - we do what we say we are going to do, we're honest, we're nice, we're crazy smart, and we love to have a good time and all of this is true at every level of the organization.
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trip!
- Casually awesome workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love to take you on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), UNLIMITED PTO, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K