Administration & Clerical
Oct 13, 2017, 8:12:10 AM
- To provide confidential administration support to the Country Manager, including as directed, members of the Global Service Senior Management Team & Singapore based Senior Management Team.
- Provide support in generating key financial and operational reports under the guidance of the Process Standards and Finance Manager, Asia Service
- To facilitate the activities necessary for the Global Services Business Unit to perform our day to day operation.
- Ensure the Company image is maintained and upheld at all times
- To co-ordinate the Country Manager activities on a Daily basis, including diary management, and travel
- To co-ordinate meetings, appointments as required for the Senior Management Team of Global Service Asia
- To provide requested support for the Senior Management Team of Global Service Asia (administrative, events, travel, expenses)
- Manage the Country Manager office and correspondence e.g.: mail, email, expenses etc
- Complete administrative duties as needed, example would be to consolidate the responses from all MU’s Service Leaders into a single report
- Prepare presentations as required, e.g., Operations Reviews, Board Mtgs, etc
- Ensure the Organisational Charts for Global Service Asia are maintained
- Limited report preparation and analysis functions as follows
- Assist Asia Process Standards and Finance Manager, Asia Service with dashboard and report generation
- Assist in interpreting data that will be useful and value adding within the service business
- Deliver ad hoc reports
- Ensure purchasing procedures are followed and control local expenses to within budget and levels of responsibility including follow through on capital equipment requests
- All other functions deemed necessary for the role
Education and Qualifications:
- Polytechnic diploma in related course
- 2 – 3 years of experience in similar role
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.