We are seeking a Senior Applications/Solutions Developer who will be located in San Jose, California with more than 8 years of experience in architecture, design, and development of front-end User Interfaces, Applications, and Solutions leveraging the latest development technologies and frameworks for Web and Mobile devices.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Lead a team of developers (onshore and offshore), delegate tasks, and provide guidance and supervision
- Work with cross-functional team members and have strong communication skills
- Having Mobile Application design and development skills is a plus
- May write and maintain functional and technical specifications.
- May analyze and estimates feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems and computer capabilities.
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and timetables for developing, testing and installing applications.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
- Architects applications that are scalable and meet the needs of the customer
- Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs and interfaces with other systems.
- Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in compile process.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Consults with client to prototype, refine, test and debug programs to attain client approval.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering
Technical expertise in:
- MuleSoft Integration Platform
- Agile SDLC Methodology
- Automated DevOps & CI/CD
- AWS (EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, RDS, Data Pipeline)
- Knowledge of NetSuite ERP/CRM
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.