- Coordinate and Oversee all Consumer Technology Risk and Controls activities including COB, record Management etc.
- Ensure timely escalation of Consumer Technology risks and issues to local and regional stakeholders
- Assist with coordination of internal and external audits
- Perform the regular self-assessment under Consumer Technology such as Functional ID, Data Transfer, EOVS, Change Management, MCA, Regulatory assessment etc
- Schedule Tech Com & ITSC with required decks
- Prepare all related IT regulatory reports
- Perform as a Business Support on any special projects assigned, which will help business since the requirement stage to the production live.
- Perform as a backup for local development program (H2H & LMS)
- Handle the OPPM process prioritization process (both maintenance and project)
- Perform IT Tech expenses on a regular basis
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in business admintration or information systems
Having experience and background in the information system (banking fields) and/or audit field will be advantage
Be able to work overtime and under pressure with limited time frame
Having computer skill : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Be able to communicate and present well in English