Role Description – Vice President, Midwest Sales
Teads.tv is seeking a Vice President, Midwest Sales to join our team in Chicago. As the VP, of Sales, your primary focus will be to lead a growing sales team, reach and exceed sales goals and promote the sale of our platform to key agencies.
- Manage a growing sales team- set goals, monitor performance, and provide strategic direction
- Drive the entire sales process, target top prospects, identify solutions, and help negotiate and close deals
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active brand advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Join sales executives on strategic meetings with clients
- Ensure that goals are communicated effectively and that sales performance is monitored and achieved
Experience / Background:
- 10+ years of experience selling media, with a strong emphasis on video/mobile
- Previous experience building and managing a team
- Previous technology platform experience a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and a team player
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create new video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices. In May 2017, Teads became part of the Altice Group, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising.