The Director, Service Provider Channels is responsible for leading and developing a team of Service Provider Channel Managers tasked with building and maintaining positive, trust-based relationships at all levels of their assigned Service Provider accounts, including senior executives. Successful individuals in this role are able to motivate and lead individuals, discuss business strategies, understand and explain complex solutions, and create senior level account relationships. This person must coordinate and leverage multiple functions across BlackBerry, yet remain personably accountable for everything related to his/her team and associated Service Providers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining senior management level relationships with your assigned Service Provider Partner/s to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sales targets.
- Driving sales and overall messaging of BlackBerry “Secure” Solutions to and through our current and prospective SP Partners through their Consumer, Enterprise, VAS, ISV, Public Sector, SMB, and Retail/Indirect Channels.
- Maintaining and expanding BlackBerry’s existing customer base.
- Growing and maintaining relationships with key customers within the specific Partner organization to increase mindshare/ awareness/ market share in regard to the BlackBerry portfolio.
- Develop and communicate mid to long term market plans, strategies and key priorities to the sales/marketing teams and at the same time working within budget requirements.
- Actively managing & supporting the SP sales team through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning, delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and stimulate demand for BlackBerry.
- Lead contact into Service Provider executives on the subject of sales and channel development strategies.
- Analyzing and proposing new business and partnership opportunities in line with the strategy and direction set by SP executives.
- Forecast accurately to SP executives and drive positive behaviours to the Sales team.
- Motivate and manage a Channel team to achieve high performance goals.
We are looking for talented individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Breadth and depth of Service Provider knowledge and proven track record of managing Service Provider Resellers
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Technical Related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated Sales team management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Broad knowledge of mobile enterprise software, unified communications and mobile device management solutions.
- Previous Executive Leadership engagement and management
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and manage a Sales team to achieve high performance goals
- Confident and effective communicator. Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to drive the development and execution of tactical sales programmes and activities.
If you think you are up to the challenge of providing serious mobility for serious business, then we want you to join the BlackBerry Channel team.
Job Family Group Name:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: