The Developer, Java will be based in Chennai. The Developer, Java is responsible for analyzing end-user requirements and/or architects, designs and develops programs that automate specific business processes.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do…
- Develop applications that are scalable and meet the needs of the customer.
- Convert designs and user specifications into computer code.
- Design and code logic, graphical user interfaces, databases and interfaces with other systems.
- Analyze code to find bugs and leaks.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe tool development, testing, changes and fixes.
- Create and run tests to find errors and confirm app meets specifications.
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to use as program platforms.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with program.
- Monitor performance of programs.
- Upgrade system and correct errors to maintain system after implementation.
Here is some of what you will need (required)…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in development of Java based applications (strong understanding for Spring, Hibernate).
- Good SQL knowledge (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in commercial projects, agile/scrum team work.
- Preferred: Angular JS, no SQL databases, Java Design Patterns
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.