Egencia er Nordens ledende forretningsreisebyrå. Vi leverer nyskapende reiseløsninger og lokal ekspertise til over 10 000 bedrifter og organisasjoner i mer enn 60 land over hele verden.
Som del av Expedia, Inc., et av verdens største online reisekonsern, bidrar VIA Egencia til at kundene gjennomfører sin reisepolicy og får mest ut av reisebudsjettet. Samtidig sikres at behovene og kravene til den moderne forretningsreisende er ivaretatt.
Til vår avdeling i Oslo søker vi etter en Reisekonsulent (vikariat med mulighet for forlengelse)
Til å betjene våre mange forretningskunder har vi nå ledig en fast stilling som reisekonsulent. Hovedoppgaven er salg av reisetjenester via telefon, men du vil også drive med innsalg og support av selvbookingsløsningen til eksisterende kunder.
Aktuelle kandidater må
- like salg og bli motivert av egne salgsresultater
- ha reiselivsutdannelse eller relevant erfaring
- være kundeorientert og opptatt av å yte god service
- ha god generell IT-kompentanse
- erfaring fra bookingsystemet AMADEUS er en fordel
- trives i et hektisk arbeidsmiljø
- beherske skandinavisk og engelsk språk.
For de rette søkerne kan vi tilby
- En spennende og utfordrende jobb i et hektisk og hyggelig miljø i trivelige lokaler ved Vika i Oslo
- Kurs og videreutdanning
- Gode utviklingsmuligheter
- Konkurransedyktige betingelser
Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and extraordinary service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
Egencia blends classic travel agency services, innovative travel technology, and global travel market expertise to deliver solutions and cost-savings to companies around the world. From planning the trip and ensuring compliance, we are with our clients every step of the way. Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups Expedia Inc.
We are hiring a Travel Consultant in Oslo (Temporary role one year with good opportunity to stay longer)
You will use your skills and experience in serving our clients while performing excellent customer service and selling our solutions to optimize their travel needs. You will work closely with your talented colleagues and team leaders, and to ensure learning and development, you are followed up individually.
- The ability to understand customers’ needs, create optimal solutions and customer satisfaction describe you, and as a tech company data and an analytical approach counts.
- You are eager for success and have an optimism to win and always deliver.
- You always enjoy learning, always growing – as an individual, team and organization. We celebrate success and learn when we sometimes fall short.
- Our business is consistently evolving, we challenge the status quo and work with a “test and learn” mentality. The skill to not only drive this but adapt within is imperative.
- We are looking for candidates with travel consultant/customer service/sales background who enjoy consulting with clients and partners on all levels, while building and gaining win-win solutions. Additionally, you are proactive and thrive in collaborative and social environment with knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
- You are not afraid of solving problems as they come up, and love a challenge.
- Your tech skills and IT general interest are also important factors of how well you perform.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Amadeus is preferred.
Work in an exciting organization that is growing fast and where everyone aims to be the best at what we do. You will get the chance to explore the travel industry from within and upon starting, four weeks training will be provided.
Who are we
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to
creating an inclusive work environment with
a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.