Lockheed Martin Procerus Technologies (LMPT) is a leader in developing and producing world-class avionics and payload technologies used in numerous small unmanned aircraft systems (UAS). Its products deliver innovated UAS solutions for the defense, aerospace, industrial and scientific markets including advanced Kestral Autopilot flight systems, OnPoint Vision Systems for target tracking, stabilization, geo-location and terminal guidance applications, Perceptor Imaging systems and other avionics for small UAV’s.
Our team is seeking a energetic, detail oriented Manufacturing Planner to oversee the manufacturing of our products. Our Manufacturing Planner is expected to perform as an individual contributor with 10+ SAP roles and site SAP SME (Subject matter Expert). We are seeking a change agent that:
• Delivers measureable results in regards to cost, lead time, quality, and data integrity.
• Manages the implementation of engineering changes via effectivity and questions changes that will result in unnecessary obsolescence (scrap) and/or rework and drives the organization to make the most financially responsible decisions through data.
• Plans production to deliver on or ahead of schedule and owns problems from identification through resolution.
• Develops and/or delivers on demand reports/metrics to monitor operations health (prod order status, purchase req status, purchase order status, lead time analysis, quotes, etc). Demonstrates a can do attitude and is willing to work overtime to meet the business units commitments.
• Develops business processes where there are none to eliminate confusion and ambiguity.
• Promotes a culture of doing the job right the first time to avoid missing deliveries and/or rework and a learning organization as the site SAP SME (Subject Matter Expert).
• Identifies and communicates knowledge and/or resource gaps within operations and drives the transition away from HPCD to standard SAP functionality using master production scheduling and consumption of forecast via sales orders to support lean commercial business processes.
• Work with the corporate SAP team to deliver a RMA (service depot) processes which will also include the tracking of service bulletins performed on customer product.
• Implement lean processes within test and assembly to overcome the transaction intensive IM/WM requirements such as using floor stock locations, or the implementation of repetitive manufacturing planning, or alternatives using standard SAP functionality.
Nestled between Orem City and Utah Lake, Vineyard has the feel of a rural community but is close to many city amenities. Housing is very affordable, with beautiful lakefront views of Utah Lake to the west and Mt. Timpanogos to the east, Vineyard has a unique beauty and charm all its own! It is centrally located in Utah County and is on the threshold of change and growth.
Required SAP Knowledge & Expectations:
The candidate must have in-depth experience in the following domains and must be able to train and provide technical and operational guidance to other team members, finds creative and innovative solutions to problems, and influences change within RMS Corporate SAP to deliver lean solutions for a commercial business.
Master Production Scheduling
Material Master Configuration
Rough Cut Capacity Planning
Sales Order Configuration (SAP option configurator)
HPCD (Hardware Program Control Directive)
EBOM to MBOM comparisons
EPDM to COS: Knowledge of data flow and error resolution
COS to P2P: Knowledge of data flow and error resolution
IDOC: Monitoring and resolution
Serialization, Batch Management, and Bulk Item Configuration
Business Intelligence (report knowledge and development)
Table Knowledge (RDBMS)
Query Knowledge via Front End
RMA/Service Depot Knowledge
Service Bulletin Implementation/Deployment
Lockheed Martin SAP implementations
Lockheed Martin EPDM Operations SME
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Vineyard Utah