• This role will provide HR administrative Back office support including HR system on a day-to-day basis and contributing to the long-term development of HR Shared Service functions.
• Supporting the HRS in providing a comprehensive HR service to HR clients, managers and staff within the organization
1. Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourage continuous improvement through participation and teamwork.
2. Performs and facilitates relevant HRMS entry and data validation for managers and employees.
3. Keeps employee personal records and information, retrieval and reporting
4. Contributes to the development of business process documentation and process improvement initiatives.
5. Drives internal employee engagement activitiesQualifications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No