Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Marketing team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
- Onboard new hiring partners.
- Collect job descriptions and post them to our jobs board.
- Oversee all programmatic elements of our Hiring Partner program.
- Review & improve student experience.
- Work with our Talent Advocate to facilitate student introductions to partners.
- Collect candidate feedback from our hiring partners and share it with corresponding Nanodegree Program leads.
- Manage and maintain partner relationships.
- Assess partner needs and identify opportunities for deeper collaboration.
- Host and support partner events for the benefits of our students.
- 3+ years experience building & managing partner or customer relationships.
- 2+ years experience managing & growing programs to meet set targets.
- Business development mindset. You constantly looking for mutually beneficial opportunities to deepen relationships & expand nature of our partnerships.
- Exceptionally organized with an attention to detail.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Curious to learn about cutting edge technology domains and passionate about the impact of technology in education.
- Experienced event organizer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.