At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets by providing independent sales coverage of assigned key accounts, local channel partners. Position intended for individuals who have proficient sales experience and have demonstrated ability to apply excellent selling skills.
- Managing sales territory (whole Ukraine) with regular supervision. When necessary, requests or receives assistance in handling situations which require either greater or different experience or knowledge.
- Sell 3M Abrasives System Division products for existing, new customers, handle around 8 customers’ visits per week.
- Record all activities in to CRM system, such as: end-user data base, actions, tasks, opportunities etc.
- Support marketing in preparation marketing programs and fully engage on to execution of relevant marketing activities.
- High ability to demonstrate use of products in front of many people - excellent presentation skills;
- Higher education
- Experience in active sales more than 2 years (B2B as an advantage);
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills;
- Result oriented;
- Driving license, driving experience > 2 years;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office).
- Intermediate English
- Market knowledge as advantage
What we offer:
- an interesting and challenging position;
- a line of exciting products;
- an opportunity for self-initiative and individual responsibility;
- an in-depth product training;
- an attractive compensation package (corporate car; medical and life insurance; quarterly bonus plan; mobile phone allowance etc.).
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.